Friday, February 1, 2013

Happy Birthday Abby!!!

I know, I know, I didn't blog yesterday.  Trust me, it's killing me knowing that I missed a day! {but more on that in a post next week.}

TODAY. I HAD to make sure I got this post up, because posting it on any other day would be way irrelevant.  Today is Abby's 20th birthday!!! Yay!! Happy Birthday Abby!!

Last night, I sent her the following text message:

"So I'm going to try to stay up til 12 to text you, but if I don't, I will in the morning.  Sorry, that's what being in your 20s will do to you. Enjoy tonight. Haha."

Needless to say, she got a good laugh out of it!  And right at midnight, I texted her, "HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY!!!!" she responded with, "YAAAAYYYYY!!" and I said, "okay, now good night!" haha.  I made it til 12 and then I was out!

I may or may not hear the end of this when she gets home tonight, but, I thought it would only be appropriate to share some pictures of Abby when she was younger! {don't worry, Abby, the picture of you as Thing 1 will not be shared. I don't wanna get fussed at! haha}  So, hope you enjoy these pictures, and if you haven't already, make sure to wish my sister a very happy birthday!!!




HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISTER!!!

No comments: