Friday, April 6, 2012

Pin It Friday!

from my for the home board:
Oh man, what I would give to have a lazy river through my house!!! Matt---future home ideas?? :) :) :)

from my harry potter board:
These charms are all of the horcruxes from Harry Potter...I would love to have either this or a charm bracelet with each horcrux!

from my beauty / fashion board:
Don't think I could ever pull this off, but I love the outfit!

from my other holidays board:
I love this little Easter kit that tells the story of Easter (written on that piece of paper). To see the original site of this activity and see what each item stands for, check out this link!

from my craft night board:
these are just spray painted beans -- easy enough to do different colors for different holidays/parties/events!! :)


and to quote the lady swiping cards at D-hall for lunch:
Happy Good Friday! :)

Hope everyone has a terrific Easter!!

John 11: 25-26
Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die."

No comments: