Saturday, May 11, 2013

Teacher Appreciation Week!

I sure was able to start working at Varina at a great point in the school year! My second week of work was Teacher Appreciation Week! And while I'm not a teacher, the PTSA does nice things for all of the faculty and staff! It was very nice! :)

Each day, we received nice surprises and it was always fun (for me, at least) to look forward to what each day was going to bring!

Plus, starting at the beginning of the week, I thought to myself, "I need to remember to take a picture of everything we get....this would make a good blog post at the end of the week!" haha.  But, did you expect anything less?? lol

And, since I work in the main office, it was also very cool to see the deliveries of flowers, edible arrangements, etc., for teachers from friends, family and students come in, and see how surprised they were to receive them! :)






On Monday, we had this ice cream "tickets" in our mailboxes.  
During lunch, an ice cream truck came to the school, and we could trade in our ticket for a free ice cream!
I sure did enjoy that Fudgcscle :)


On Tuesday, we had a can of soda and bubbles from the PTSA and tootsie rolls from the FCCLA.


On Wednesday, Key Club made and served breakfast..mmmm...


and then we also had cookies and cupcakes! haha


And let me tell you, that was the sweetest and richest cupcake ever...I couldn't even finish it.

On Thursday, Rita's Italian Ice came out and it sure was nice on one of the hotter days of the week!


Finally, on Friday, PTSA brought us lunch, and those fried chicken strips with bbq sauce were so yummy!


No comments: