Friday, May 31, 2013

A little hiatus...

Steven & Lily Photography
There's no real topic I wanted to write about today, this is more or less just a post to pass along a
message:

This is going to be my last, regularly scheduled blog post for the next couple week. {Wait, I have a schedule to begin with? haha. Believe it or not, I do....But there are times when I get off schedule....}.  Our wedding is NEXT WEEK, so unfortunately, blogging will be one of the last things on my mind for now! Exciting times ahead! I do, however, have a post or two that I hope I'll be able to get up this week, but I'm not making any promises! Just keep a look out, and you may see a post up.

So, the official "Wedding Week" starts in 2 days, then comes Honeymoon Week {YAY JAMAICA!!!}, and then I'll most likely just need a relaxing week of just finishing up at work and being at home.  Once the next 2-3 weeks pass, I hope to have lots of pictures to share!! I'm planning to blog about the wedding {and that will definitely take more
than one post...}, our honeymoon, the process on our new house, new meals I've learned to cook for Matt {yeah...for those of you that know us...you know this is probably not likely to happen...}, and just anything that's been going on!  After having blogged so often in the past year and a half, it is kind of sad to have a few weeks of nothing on my blog, but it is GREATLY and MUCH NEEDED!

And, to add to this, I want to relay another message to everyone, that I've been saying for a while: if you text me, message me, email me, call me, beep me, etc. in the next week to two weeks, and I don't reply, don't take it personally.  I've been terrible at responding to anything in the past few months, because there are 800 things I'm already trying to do, and it honestly just slips my mind, usually until hours later.

That is all!
Off I go to get a new last name!
See you for sure in a few weeks!! :)

No comments: