Thursday, April 10, 2014

Craft Show Finds

Last weekend, Matt, Mom and I went to the Bizarre Bazaar. I like walking around the craft shows, but I usually don't find much that I have to have. This time around, I was very excited to find something I'd been looking for for a long time!

We had this bean bag filled with cherry pits that you could heat up in the microwave, and use when your back, legs, shoulder, etc. hurt. I would always use it for my headaches, of course. I miss having one to conveniently use all the time, so I was thrilled to find a stand of them at the craft show!! I actually ended up using it for the first time this morning, haha.

Matt also found a great Corn Hole stand with boards and bags galore. He's been meaning to get some new bags, anyway, to go along with the Longwood Corn Hole boards he made, so he picked up some blue & gray ones!

So, at the end of the day, we spent about $40 on fabric and dried corn! Hahaha. I found that so hilarious while we were there!
But, it was well worth the money spent!


We also picked up a few dip mixes---those are my FAVORITE to get! I can't wait to make the ones we got! :)

No comments: