Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Favorite TV Shows


Sometimes I feel like I'm just at a loss for what I should blog about…probably because I know or think I won't have any good pictures to include with it! Then, on days like today, something just kind of comes to me while I'm at work, and I decide I don't care if I have my own pictures to include or not.
 
Today, I thought I would share some of the TV shows I enjoy watching.  I will honestly plan my evening schedules around what I'm already doing (bells, volleyball, etc.) so that I can still be home (and most likely in bed) in time to watch these great shows! 
 
On Monday nights, I'm definitely home in time to watch Dancing with the Stars…..and I'll probably be texting Mom throughout those 2 hours talking about whether or not we liked the dances and who just needs to go home! Haha.
 
 
On Tuesdays, Chopped is usually on all evening on Food Network—Matt got me hooked on that show  years ago, and I love it! My favorite judges on the show include: Alex Guarnaschelli, Amanda Freitag, Geoffrey Zakarian and Marc Murphy. Now, the new season of 19 Kids and Counting is back on, so I'm waiting every week to watch that show now! AND, it was just announced today that one of the older girls, Jill, is now engaged!


On Wednesdays, Matt and I will usually watching both of these shows on ABC Family together. Melissa & Joey and Baby Daddy are so great! Lately, on Melissa & Joey, they've been bringing in fun guest stars, like Joey Lawrence's younger brother Andy, last week, and tonight, two of Melissa Joan Hart's previous co-stars from Sabrina-the college years- will be on there! Can't wait! Baby Daddy is also really funny—plus, I love Chelsea Kane and Melissa Peterman!
 
 
Thursday and Friday nights tend to be good movie nights on ABCFamily. I love watching movies, and ABCFamily is my favorite channel to watch them on! (Especially around Christmastime, but you all already knew that ;)
 
Annnnd, similar to Thursday and Friday evenings, if we're home on the weekends, ABCFamily will usually be on, so we can have movies on in the background. Sometimes, if we're trying to be productive, this can be a bit of a distraction...haha.

No comments: