Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Wednesday Randoms

I haven't written a blog post in a while, because I really didn't have a whole topic to write about.  I really wanted to be able to blog something, so I thought I'd just do a post of random things today!

1. I just got home from the eye doctor and my eyes are still dilated.  Therefore, if there are any misspelled words in this post, it's because everything is still kind of fuzzy to me.  Matt says my eyes make me look like a cat now.  Oh, and driving home was fun too...

2. We are helping out with Vacation Bible School at church again, and this year's theme is going to be so great!  We have had a couple planning meetings with Annette, the VBS director, and Tony, the children's/youth pastor, to get some things squared away.  This Sunday, we have our first interest meeting and lunch.  Hope to see a lot of people there!

3. I ordered a new Bible last week, and waiting for it to come in is killing me. It's supposed to be here tomorrow, though! I got my hopes up when I was driving home, because the UPS truck was pulling off from in front of our house. Matt's a happy camper though, because he got his order! haha

4. Chick-fil-a has free coffee, hot or iced, for the entire month of February! I had been wanting to try their new iced coffee for a while, so I finally did on Saturday! I had the vanilla version--pretty good :)


5. How are we spending Valentine's Day?  Running a 10K, of course!  More to come (I'll probably finally have a whole post for ya!).

6. The warm weather we had this past weekend was so nice! Maple especially loved being outside! While I still would like one good snow, this weekend was a teaser and made me excited for warmer weather!

7. Also, Maple had her first piece of asparagus on Monday. It was hilarious! As soon as it dropped and hit the floor, she snagged that sucker up and took off with it! She "ate" it just like she does a stick: just breaks it into small pieces and basically shreds it!


And, because I just want another picture to post of this cute little face, here ya go..

No comments: