I follow approximately 70 blogs, okay, maybe that's an exaggeration, but some days, it feels like it! I've come across a couple that have random posts where they write 5 things about themselves. I think this is a LOT more feasible to do and I might enjoy it more because I only have to come up with five different things!!
1. I love office supplies. haha. Mostly sticky notes, in particular, but I also love dry erase boards (& markers), highlights, sharpies, etc., etc. I think that's why I always loved shopping for school supplies --in Eden, N.C. with my mom, sister, aunt and cousins!-- and it's kinda sad I won't have to do that this year :(
2. I have my own website for the photography business I really haven't done a whole lot with at this point but I would lovvvve to change that soon. I've only done 2 Senior Portrait sessions (Gabby and Emily) and if I could, I'd go back and do them all again because I like to think my photography skills have improved over the past few years.
3. 15 months from today is my WEDDING DAY! I told Matt that today at lunch and he just looked and said, "oh my goshhh!" kind of like, "how-in-the-world-is-it-already-that-close?" haha. The funny thing is, people keep asking how wedding plans are coming, what have we done, etc. and I have the same response each time, "we haven't really done anything." We still have over a year left so there wasn't really a rush to jump on anything but we DID set a date AND book the venue. Double YAY! Once summer comes and I [hopefully] find a job, I'll maybe have a bit more time to take care of some wedding things, so that'll be exciting for sure!
4. I honestly have 40+ shirts from Longwood. From all of the organizations I'm in, RA training, Oktoberfest and Spring Weekend, Pairets, basketball games, and EVERYTHING ELSE, I've received numerous tshirts. A lot of them were free, so that's even better! When I was home a couple weekends ago, Mom washed my clothes and she asked me how many Longwood shirts I have, and I just laughed because I know there are SO many!
5. I love making To-Do lists!! While I hate seeing the sometimes super long lists of what I have to do each day or week, it makes me feel so accomplished when I keep scratching things off the list!