Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Final Halloween pictures.

This was supposed to be yesterday's post, but time got away from me and it completely slipped my mind!
 
Monday, I shared pictures of my pumpkin when it was all nice and complete looking.  These pictures will include the process of carving my pumpkin as well as some more.  I mentioned last week that I spent hours setting up for Halloween, so here are some of the final products from decorating, as well!  (And some other fun pics I threw in!)

So, here's that whole pumpkin carving process.....


Yes, I did carve a Disney character into my pumpkin.  I always do some kind of character or something random.  I don't even remember the last time I actually carved a pumpkin face, and the last time I did, the pumpkin's smile was actually my name! haha.  Plus, it was definitely worth it when a little girl from down the street was about to run back down the driveway, stopped, turned around and pointed at my pumpkin, saying, "PHINEAS!!" haha!

And about all that setting up I did...... this first picture was the candy table.  The green pumpkin is filled with candy...you can see the very tip of a piece at the top. lol

And here was the start of our food table.  You can see sticky notes everywhere, where I labeled where each food/drink item was going to be! haha

Finally, the better, nighttime pictures!

I know these next to are basically the same picture, but they're slightly different and I couldn't choose which one to share.



Finally, our fire as it was dwindling down..

No comments: