Friday, November 16, 2012

Matt's Tour of Longwood: Behind the Scenes!

If you didn't know, Matt has a blog, too.  Right now, he's a Student Blogger for Longwood, but once he finishes up with that, he'll have his own blog.  One cool thing Matt has incorporated into his blog is Vlogs (Video Blogs, for those of you who don't catch on to that...haha).  I was pretty excited to find out that I was going to be there while he was in the first stages of a new Vlog--a tour of Longwood's campus!

It was a lot of fun watching him making the video, even though it seemed like he was talking to himself the whole time, haha.  I didn't think the video would've ended up as long as it was, but then I remember all the times I gave a tour of Longwood, and well, I think Matt covered a good chunk of important Longwood info condensed into 12 minutes!

If you watch the video, I'm sure you'll be able to pick out my favorite part!

*In the first sentence of the blog, "Matt has a blog, too" is linked to his blog.  At the end of that paragraph, "a tour of Longwood's campus!" is linked to his new Vlog.  I don't know why they're not showing up as a links, but they ARE clickable!*


I realize these next two pictures are pretty darn similar, but I just like them both, because of the sun.

No comments: