Friday, November 9, 2012

Pin It Friday!

I haven't done one of these in forever, but I'm glad to share these pins with you today!

From my puppies board:
This definitely reminds me of our old dog, Chestnut, and this is the image that comes to mind: most dogs will pick up sticks in the yard to chew on/play with.  Our dog? No.  He would find an entire tree branch to carry around and play with! haha. The funniest times were when he'd have a branch that had little tiny branches with leaves on it, too!  As dangerous as this probably was.....it was funny to throw these branches and see him fetch them.  Oh, I miss our puppy :(
From my mind = blown board:
I didn't even know there was a wrong or right way to eat tictacs!
From my things I want board:
How comfy does that look??
From my party board:
This is the perfect cupcake decorating set up!
From my movies and tv board:
Honestly, I wouldn't have seen over half of these movies had it not been for Matt. THANK YOU MATT!  



Happy Friday everyone!

No comments: