Thursday, February 2, 2012

February Workout!

Last semester, I was determined to go to the gym on a regular basis.  That lasted through about...oh I don't know, maybe the middle of October?  Either way, that failed.

This semester, I'm even more determined to go to the gym on a regular basis and stick with it! I have no excuses this semester--my schedule allows for plenty of time for working out.  I've pretty much gotten into a regular schedule of when is the best time for me to go, which ends up being the time at the gym when few people are there!

I've also been some extra exercises that I've found on Pinterest.  One I came across last week and it's for the month of February--Fab Ab February.  Basically, it's a day-by-day routine of sit-ups, push-ups and planks.  It starts off pretty small on day 1, but by day 29, I'll be doing 100 sit-ups, 25 push-ups (without stopping), and a 2 minute plank!  Sound hard? Kinda.  I'm aleady used to doing a lot of sit-ups; before, I could only do about 10 push-ups without stopping; and well, I just hate planks (not planking, doing planks!) so I'm trying to stay motivated to keep doing them! haha

I also found a really good (and INTENSE) Pilates ab workout that I've done a couple times.  It's super challenging but after completing it--it's only 10 minutes long!--you feel like you've accomplished SO much!

No comments: