Thursday, February 9, 2012

e-l-e-v-e-n

The Rules:1. Post the rules
2. Post 11 fun facts about yourself
3. Answer the questions the tagger gave you in their post & then create 11 new questions for the people you tag
4. Tag 11 people and link them in your post
5. Let them know you've "tagged" them

11 fun facts about me:
1. If my planner ended up lost or stolen, I think my life might end.
2. I have Chapstick on me at ALL times! (literally and figuratively speaking)
3. I will have a new last name in 485 days!
4. I love anything that is black and has neon colors.
5. I LOVVVVVE Crispy Chipotle Snackwraps from McDonalds!! (with no cheese) So unbelievably declicious!
6. I'm slightly addicted to Pinterest (sarcasm on the 'slightly').
7. I love glitter!
8. I think cupcakes taste better than regular cake.  I don't really know why.
9. I love to speak in French.
10. I don't plan on sharing too many wedding details, because I want everyone to be surprised ;)
11. Christmas may only be celebrated on December 25th, but for me, Christmas begins in October and continues through...well...at least through today!

Questions from Kelly for me to answer:
1. Where is the coolest place you have traveled?
It's a close tie between Disneyworld and Times Square.  Disneyworld--I mean, come on, what's not to love?!  Times Sqaure--I could stand in the middle of Times Sqaure and just look at all of the lights forEVER (and take pictures of course!)

2. What is your favorite book?
Definitely any of the Harry Potter books!
I also really love the Karen Kingsbury series.
(also see this post. i didn't want to leave a super long answer!)

3. What are you most thankful for in your life?
Family, Friends, Fiancé, Faith, Food.
Yes, I had to make them all start with the same letter!

4. What is the best concert you've ever been to?
Michael Bublé. HANDS DOWN.

5. What is your favorite Superbowl party recipe?
Well, first of all, I don't really cook. I'm trying, but I still always need Matt's help...
Secondly, whenever I've gotten together with people to watch the Superbowl, all of the food provided has been snacky/junk food, so I guess no recipes were actually used ;)

6. Why did you start blogging?
For my family and friends at home to keep up with my life when I went away to college.
And just to share the 57843920 pictures I take (approximately).

7. Did you have any resolutions for 2012??
Nope! Didn't make a single one!

8. Who is your favorite author?
J. K. Rowling (did you see that one coming?)

9. If you could switch careers and have your dream job, what would it be?
My current career is full time student (for 12 more weeks....).
My dreeeeam job would ultimately be to be a wedding photographer (and not get stressed/nervous). It's something I've at least thought of since senior year in high school (um..just realized that was 4 years ago now..)  As far as a job within my major field, and with the large amount of motivation, I'd want to be an orthopedic doctor. 

10. What's the best movie you've seen lately?
Hmm...I haven't seen any new movies lately, but I've watched a lot of movies that I love in the past week or so: Dodgeball, Christmas With the Kranks, Motocrossed, Zenon (the 1st and 2nd ones!)...

11. Charlie Sheen or Kim Kardashian?
Kim!


Who I've tagged:
1. Aunt Diane
2. Ashley Link (V.A. Photography)
3. Katie
4. Lindsey
5. Jordan
6. Sara
7. Lori
8. Tori

(if you click on the names, you can go to their blogs!)

Okay, I must be really lame...I don't know 11 people to tag in this...

Questions for who I've tagged:
1. What is your favorite office supply? (I'm obsessed with sticky notes!)
2. What is your guilty pleasure? (a certain food? a tv show? pinterest??)
3. If you could live in a different era, what time period would you choose?
4. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
5. What do you like to do on a rainy day?
6. If you could be really good at one sport, what would you choose?
7. What is your favorite season, and why?
8. If you could trade places with any famous person, who would it be?
9. Do you prefer the Summer or Winter Olympics?
10. Do you have a favorite dish you like to cook?
11. What would you do for a Klondike bar?

No comments: