Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Quote of the Week!

Apparently this is the week of being busy non-stop!!  I haven't gotten to blog as early in the day as I would've liked, but I will still get that post up before I go to bed!!

Last Monday, I shared one of my new RA programming ideas I'm doing this semester-Quote of the Week.  I guess technically, this should've been posted yesterday, but I really wanted to blog about Walk, so Quote of the Week got pushed back by a day.  Oh well, at least you'll still get to read the quote! haha.

I really like this week's quote (okay, I really like them all...) but I feel like this one is good for anyone, but especially any students who may see it.  Sometimes, I'm convinced people start drama just because they have nothing better to do.  That may be true with some people, or someone really might just be having a bad day and you caught them in a bad moment!  Either way, I think this quote can be relatable for just about anyone:

"How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours."
-Wayne W. Dyer 

No comments: