Friday, February 10, 2012

Pin It Friday!

If you have an account on Pinterest, I guarantee you're addicted.  It's pretty much a known fact that if you're on Pinterest-you're never off!

When I was tagging people for my last post, as I was on Lori's blog, I saw that she had a post titled "Pin-It Friday".  Wasn't sure what it was, but from the name, I knew it just HAD to deal with Pinterest, of course!  After looking through her post and seeing links to another blog, I just knew I also had to do this!


(the previous 2 images are from: here)

I haven't decided if I will definitely do this every Friday or not, but I might, we'll see! I'm going to share a few of my favorite Pins, each from a different board I have!  Hope you enjoy, and please share your favorite pins, too! :o)

from my Harry Potter board:
This pic was showing how Harry, Ron and Hermione's wardrobe colors have stayed within the same color scheme all throughout.

from my food & drink board:
I love this idea so much! I will definitely have to do this someday.

from my Places I Want to Go board:
Dublin, Ireland

from my quotes board:

and from possibly my favorite board--puppies!:
so cuuuuuuuute!!!!

have a great weekend :o)

1 comment:

Lori Carey said...

I love that you joined the 5 Minutes for Mom Pin it Friday meme! Janice and Susan are the greatest (owners of 5 minutes for mom).

that puppy is too adorable!