Monday, March 11, 2013

I love a good sale!


If you know me, then you probably know this: I'm cheap. haha

Ask Matt, I'm a pretty cheap date {most of the time!}.

And I usually never buy something unless it's on sale.  So, you can only imagine how excited I was to take two receipts, that should've collectively been totaled at $80.92, down to $44.00.  Now, normally, I'd look at $44.00 and think that's still really expensive.  However, I bought 4 shirts with that money at two stores that I usually don't even go in because I know I can't afford anything: J.CREW and Banana Republic! Yes, I was very excited!! :)

All of the shirts are such comfortable material and I already know so many different outfits I can make with each shirt! haha

And maybe I should've taken the sticker off that bottom right shirt? haha. Oops! All of the hanging tags were hidden in the shirts, so that didn't even cross my mind!


No comments: