Friday, October 18, 2013

Favorite Halloween Movies

If you read my blog last year, then you already know just about all of my favorite Christmas movies.  If you missed it, you can find them all starting here!

Since tomorrow is the beginning of ABCFamily's 13 Nights of Halloween, I thought I should definitely compile a list of my favorite Halloween movies. And, okay, a couple of them are TV shows, not movies, but I included them in my favorite Christmas movies, so it's okay to include them now, too. haha.  My list ranges from good series movies, such as the Halloweentown movies, to Hocus Pocus-a classic!, and The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown.

So, in no particular order, here they are!




1. Hocus Pocus

It's really not Halloween until you've seen this movie..


2. Phantom of the Megaplex

This is a good 'ol Disney Channel Original Movie that is rarely played anymore!
I remember my sister, my cousin, Brooke, and I loving this movie when we were younger!!


3. Halloweentown

It's also not Halloween until Disney Channel plays these next four movies:


4. Halloweentown 2: Kalabar's Revenge


5. Halloweentown High


6. Return to Halloweentown


7. Tower of Terror

A movie that was turned into a ride at Disneyworld--yeah, it's a fantastic movie that you should definitely watch if you haven't already!


8. The Nightmare Before Christmas

Soooo maybe this one only made the list because it's about Christmas, too. haha.


9. Beetlejuice

My two favorite scenes from this movie are this one and this one
I can't listen to these two songs without picturing this movie!


10. Mom's Got a Date With a Vampire

Here you go...another good Disney Channel Original Movie!!
This one is never played anymore!


11. Toy Story of Terror

This is new this year--I wasn't a huge fan of it, but it was still okay.


12. The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown

I love all of the Charlie Brown shows!
My favorite quote from this one: "I got a rock."  haha


13. Casper


BONUS!

I had more than 13 favorites, so here's one more for you!
 
14. Casper Meets Wendy 


1 comment:

Nina Diane said...

love love love Beetlejuice!!!!