Saturday, December 1, 2012

25 Days of Christmas: Day 1

Soooo, has anyone thought of what the theme might be for this year's 25 Days of Christmas??

It's........................................25 of my favorite Christmas movies!!! And today, I have to start with a classic (okay, maybe it's stretching it to say a "classic" haha).

With that said, I'm starting off these 25 posts with ELF.  Honestly, how can you NOT love this movie?! It's like, the ultimate Christmas movie, filled with spirit!  So many people I know continuously quote this movie throughout the year, not just around the holidays.  For Christmas last year, I actually was given an Elf t-shirt, and I bought another one on sale after Christmas.  Come on, you can't have too many Elf shirts, right? ;)  And I don't think there is another actor who could've done a better job than Will Ferrell as Buddy the Elf.  He was the perfect choice!

Here are those Elf shirts I mentioned...



So, because I quote this movie year round, and it's probably the best Christmas movie to really get you into the Christmas spirit of the holiday season, I thought I'd share some fun movie clips from Elf! Enjoy!


And, because I can't help myself, some of my favorite Buddy quotes:

"I just like to smile, smiling's my favorite!"
"Does somebody need a hug?"
"Buddy the Elf, what's your favorite color?"
"You sit on a throne of lies!"
"Is there sugar in syrup?....Then YES!"
"What's a Christmasgram? I want one!"
"Francisco..." 


No comments: