Monday, December 24, 2012

25 Days of Christmas: Day 24

I had to leave this great movie for Christmas Eve, because I'm certain that starting on Christmas Eve next year, mine & Matt's Christmases will be similar to this movie! In Four Christmases, the characters played by Reese Witherspoon and Vince Vaughn aren't planning on celebrating Christmas and instead are planning a vacation.  When their flights are canceled, they're caught in the act and end up going to four different Christmas celebrations on December 25th. Since 2007, Matt and I have already been going to a lot of different family Christmas celebrations and traditions, so we're kind of already used to it.  But, next year will definitely be different.  (And there are still things that even this year we won't be doing together. Crazy.) Abby already asked me last Christmas if Matt and I were going to come over here (my house...if you weren't aware of where I am right now. haha) on Christmas morning once we're married, so Abby doesn't have to open her presents alone :( Sad.


Okay, so this scene is HILARIOUS. I can remember quoting this movie with one of my roommates, Jordan, often. 
{ Mexican. Dude. } haha. Enjoy!

Annnnd, here's another funny scene.  
Unfortunately, I can't input it into the post like the other video,
 so you'll just have to actually go to YouTube to watch it. (Sorry!)
Swaddle this baby!!

Merry Christmas Eve, everyone!!!

No comments: