Friday, December 21, 2012

25 Days of Christmas: Day 21

I was ECSTATIC when this movie finally came out!! It was LONG overdue--and if you've seen it, you can tell based on how much Charlie grew up since the first one! Haha! I remember going to see it in theaters, and the movie reel got messed up! I don't remember how long we had to wait for them to get the movie started back up again, but of course it was a big relief when it was fixed!

The Santa Clause 2 is probably my favorite of all The Santa Clause movies.  It's more about sharing the secret of Santa and keeping the spirit alive.  My favorite quote from the movie is, "Seeing isn't believing; believing is seeing."

Even though I love the whole movie, one of the clips at the end is my absolute favorite.  It's time to share the Secret of Santa (the SOS) with Charlie's younger sister, Lucy.  Enjoy!!

**The short part of the scene, from 1:50-1:55, is the BEST!!*


And i betcha you already know what tomorrow's post will be!

No comments: