Monday, December 10, 2012

25 Days of Christmas: Day 10

Yes, this one is being posted way late tonight. Sorry bout it.  And, what's even weirder, is that today's movie just premiered. As in, just premiered last night! haha.  You know I love myself a good ABCFamily Christmas movie, and the past two days have been ABCFamily movies, so why not continue with that theme for today?! haha. But what made this year's movie a little bit different than all the others? It was a musical! So fun! I've loved seeing the commercials for The Mistle-Tones because of the catchy tunes and was excited to finally see the movie last night! If you missed it, don't worry, I'm sure it'll be on again before the holiday season is up!  But, if you just can't wait to see the movie, I highly recommend listening to these few songs to see what I'm talking about!

Also, it was really cool finally seeing the movie, because I've actually kinda known about it since before ABCFamily started showing previews.  I also watch Tia & Tamera on Style Network, and in one episode, you find out that Tia was contacted about starring in a musical, so, here's that musical! ;)



this next one might sound a little confusing because there are so many voices in it.  
it makes a lot more sense when you're watching the movie!

No comments: