Saturday, December 8, 2012

25 Days of Christmas: Day 8

So this movie was originally scheduled for later next week, but since it came on ABCFamily at 12am last night/this morning, I figured I'd post it today! I mean, hey, it's my blog, I can rearrange the schedule, right? ;)

12 Dates of Christmas is one of my favorite ABCFamily Christmas movies.  Imagine you somehow end up reliving Christmas Eve over and over, and each time, you still go on a date with Zack Morris.  Oops, I mean Mark-Paul Gosselaar.  Honest mistake.  Actually, even though it is Christmas Eve and I love everything about Christmas, I think I would eventually get tired of reliving the same day over and over.

ABCFamily does a great job of implementing good themes into good Christmas movies.  12 Dates of Christmas shows that we can take some risks, enjoy what we have, and not keep worrying over yesterday's problems!


And, if you're interested, here's the movie trailer!


No comments: