Monday, December 3, 2012

25 Days of Christmas: Day 3

You're back for Day 3! Or, you didn't know there was a Day 1 and 2 and you just happened to see this post. haha. Either way, Hi! :)  I'm enjoying all of these posts, and I hope you are, too! This is my favorite time of year and I'm still excited (probably more proud...) of the idea I had 4 years ago to start my own 25 Days of Christmas!

Well, on to today's movie, shall we?  You'll probably know it before you even finish reading this next sentence: I still can't wrap my head around all of those traps that Kevin McCallister came up with for Harry and Marv. Still, after watching this movie, I always think, "yeah, I would've NEVER thought of doing that..."  But I do love the diagrams Kevin makes in the movie to show HOW much he has thought out everything!  Okay, I let you have a few more sentences before giving away the title of the movie, but I really hope you know what it is by now!  Still don't? Home Alone 2: Lost in New York, of course!

Aside from all of the traps, I love Kevin's trip to Duncan's Toy Chest (and how we has a fresh cheese pizza waiting for him in the limo for the ride over...).

I love how Kevin donates a great sum of money for the Children's Hospital --you know, the money from all of his grandmothers-- and how he then gets to take home the turtle dove Christmas ornaments for his donation.  They're my favorite.  And, I love that Kevin gives one of the turtle doves to the lady in Central Park.

(P.S. I just looked this us.  She doesn't actually have a name. Her character is listed as "Bird Lady." Couldn't they have at least done something like, "Sally - Bird Lady?" Everyone should have a name! ha.

And, just because I think everyone could use a little laugh today......

I hope you'll be back tomorrow for Day 4!!

1 comment:

Nina Diane said...

love this movie! It always makes me laugh