Saturday, December 22, 2012

25 Days of Christmas: Day 22

Now, if you don't already know what today's post is, then go back and read the past two days'!  The Santa Clause 3: The Escape Clause is my "middle favorite" of the Santa Clause movies.  The second one is my favorite, the first one I said isn't necessarily my favorite, and this one's right there in between!

In this movie, the sad part is that Jack Frost tries to take over Christmas!! (No, not Michael Keaton from Jack Frost! ;)

The really NEAT part is that you get to see some flashbacks to the time right before Scott Calvin became Santa, then you get to see how his life would've turned out if he hadn't become Santa.  It's kind of sad because you're sitting there like, "no! He HAS to be Santa!" and you're just wanting to see everything go back to normal and a happy ending, right? But it was a good movie to kind of show you to appreciate the way your life is now, and don't let it fly by without taking everything in and enjoying it!

Instead of showing a video clip or some pictures, I found a short video on YouTube from the Red Carpet premier of the movie.  I think it's really cool to hear how much everyone loved shooting the movies, and Tim Allen even mentions the "It's a Wonderful Life" theme of the movie, as I touched on in the last paragraph. Enjoy!!

No comments: