Saturday, December 15, 2012

25 Days of Christmas: Day 15

Today's post will probably show the kid in me.  Wait, that's probably at least 90% of the other movies, as well. Oh, well. 

Most people my age can probably relate to this: old school Disney Channel was awesome! I'm talking Zenon, Johnny Tsunami, The Famous Jett Jackson, So Weird, Wish Upon a Star, The Jersey, Even Stevens....all that! (no, not All That on Snick ;) Today's Disney movies and shows just aren't up to my standards of what Disney Channel should be creating but, there are a few shows I will watch and enjoy.  Yep, I am a Wizards and Good Luck Charlie fan, and Austin & Ally is a pretty good show (with not-so-good-at-ALL acting, but I like the concept), and, Phineas and Ferb somehow always sucks me in.  I don't know if it's the, "Hey. Where's Perry?" or "I know what we're going to do today!" or "Whatcha doinnnnnng?" but I always seem to be hooked on to every episode. I do
love that Agent P! So, when it was first advertised that there was going to be a Phineas & Ferb Christmas special, there was no questioning whether or not I was going to watch it! (I may even have it on DVD..........okay, I do.)  Okay, and I own the Christmas special soundtrack....

And even if Phineas and Ferb is made for kids, I think it's also made for the kids-at-heart, of course. 

If you care to watch, which you probably don't, here's the wonderful specially-made Christmas intro theme song:


No comments: