Sunday, December 9, 2012

25 Days of Christmas: Day 9

Whaddya know? Another favorite ABCFamily Christmas movie!  Holiday in Handcuffs is such a fun Christmas movie.  Two actors from older shows that I love: Melissa Joan Hart (from Clarissa Explains it All and Sabrina, the Teenage Witch) and Mario Lopez (from Saved by the Bell) star as the two main characters.  This movie is your classic I-just-met-you-and-I-shouldn't-fall-in-love-with-you-but-I-can't-control-what-happens movie.  Yeah, how's that for a description?  Haha. Hope I didn't just ruin the movie for you; it's pretty obvious. And I think it's definitely a movie that can show how crazy some family gatherings can get around the holidays! Try not to get caught up in all the stress of the holidays and actually set aside time to enjoy yourself!


P.S. I guess Saved by the Bell characters must know that their old audience enjoys these ABCFamily movies they're a part of.  Okay, maybe that's a huge generalized statement, but oh well!


No comments: