Tuesday, December 15, 2009

25 Days of Christmas: Day 14

So how about, I finally go to update and for real catch up on the blog last night, and Blogger stops working for me. Something about the cookies....the type I totally don't get. Figures.

Anyway, here I am, and can finally update.

I wrote about Christmas specials on TV a few days ago, but now I'm going to write about Christmas movies. Well, I watch them all year long.
Some of my favorites are Elf, Christmas with the Kranks, and the Santa Clause movies. I watch all of them year round. It's kinda funny...my family quotes Elf on a daily basis, it's so funny. For instance, if we don't believe what someone says, we say, "you sit on a throne of lies!" haha. It just never gets old!
I also love the Santa Clause series, even though mom and I agree that we both get mad watching the 3rd one. lol.
Christmas with the Kranks is also another favorite. No reason in particular, I just love it.
I wouldn't be American if I didn't say that I love the claymation Christmas movies as well: Rudolph the Rednosed Reindeer, Santa Claus is Coming to Town, etc.
And it just makes me soooo excited after Halloween, when ABC Family starts advertising for the countdown til the 25 days of Christmas, then for the actual 25 days of Christmas!!!!

No comments: