Wednesday, December 16, 2009

25 Days of Christmas: Day 16

Crazy to see that after this post, there's only 9 more left to write for the 25 Days of Christmas! Holy cow where has this month gone so far? It's getting so close to Christmas and I'm not even ready!
I have only finished shopping for Matt and Abby, and I FINALLY figured out what to buy today for the Pendleton gift exchange. Still need to finish for both Mom and Dad though. I have the ideas....just need to find them! And I have to finish making one of Mom's gifts, which is why she has strict instructions not to look under the chair in my room (and I have books leaning between all of the legs of the chair! haha). I don't care who I am buying gifts for, I just love the joy of going out, finding gifts and great wrapping paper, wrapping the gifts, adding bows and ribbons and whatnot, and finally adding a name tag to the top!

Here is a picture of all but one of Abby's gifts from me. Each item has to do with the same thing..but that's all I can really say for now :-P

Also, you may be able to tell by looking at the side of it, but on the bottom rectangle box, I wrapped it in two scraps of wrapping paper. Abby and I have this crazy tradition of always wrapping at least one of each Mom and Dad's gifts in just all of the scraps we collect over the holidays. Well, I through some scraps on Abby's this year! haha. Okay, that kinda sounds bad saying "scraps" but, still funny to us! lol

No comments: