Tuesday, December 15, 2009

25 Days of Christmas: Day 15

At Christmastime, I love to make cookies. I don't care what kind, whether it's mom's chocolate chip cookies, peanut butter cookies with Hershey kisses on top, or sugar cookies, but ginger bread cookies could very well be my favorite!! I just find it fun to make a face and buttons and all on a flippin cookie! haha

I babysit 2 of my favorite kids this evening: Bailey and Cady. I told them Sunday at church that I had a surprise for them. The first thing they asked when I walked into their house: "Mallory, what's the surprise?!?!" But I made them wait until after dinner, so naturally, the whole time they were eating pizza, they continued to guess. They never guessed it, until I gave the last clue, saying they could it eat afterwards! I found this cute little kit at Target:12 pre-baked ginger bread cookies, 4 packs of icing, sprinkles, and gumdrops. I noticed the package was a little skimpy on the candy toppings so I bought M&Ms to go along. Here are the final products:
Mine:

Bailey's:

Cady's:

No comments: