Friday, January 20, 2012

Emily & Alvin :)

When I became an RA, it was everything I hoped it would be.  I worked on a fantastic staff, I had amazing residents, and I put on some well attended programs for the hall & whole building!  What I didn't expect was to meet some of the greatest people in the whole and make some of the best friendships I could ask for!  Emily & I were on the same staff my first year as a RA, and by the end of the year, we were very close! I remember on one of the last nights of senior week last year, almost everything had been moved out of her room, and we just sat on her bed talking and eating ice cream :)  We both really wanted to be on the same staff again this year, but that didn't happen and I'm so glad to say that we've still remained such great friends!! :)
Last Spring, I took some pictures of her and her boyfriend Alvin, and I was so excited to see that she had some of the pictures framed in her room this year! haha! 
Hope you enjoy some of them!:





I love this one :)


No comments: