Thursday, January 12, 2012

I realize it's January 12th, but did you really think I wouldn't still be blogging about Christmas?! haha, Of course not!

Last Christmas--actually, do I consider it "2 Christmases ago" if I'm referring to 2010?"--anyway, last Christmas, Mom and I went to see all of the Christmas decorations at the Jefferson Hotel. That time, we went on the last day they were up so it was nice to still have some Christmas spirit, but the huge gingerbread house was falling apart! haha! So this year we made sure to go sooner!

I absolutely love all of the lights and decorations they put up at the Jefferson, and this Christmas tree has to be one of my all-time favorite trees! It's just amazing (except the topper is kind of strange...). If you haven't been to see the decorations, you definitely need to try and fit that into your busy Christmas 2012 schedule! Trust me, you don't want to miss this!!

1 comment:

Nina Diane said...

I think the Jefferson has the most beautiful decorations. Johnny's company Christmas party was there this past Christmas and the year before. beautiful.....