Wednesday, December 2, 2009

25 Days of Christmas: Day 1

So, I'm basically obsessed with this time of year. My family and Matt all call me a Christmas Freak....but I consider that a compliment :) I just love everything about the holidays.

I thought it might be fun to try and do my own 25 days of Christmas, and blog about a different Christmasy thing everyday in December up through Christmas. I hope I'll be able to keep it up!

My topic for Day 1 is my Bible Study Christmas Party which was on the 1st. Since I was there until 8:45pm, and had a meeting from 9:30pm-1:00am Tuesday night, I didn't get a chance to blog the first post ON December 1st! Sad! So, that just means there will be double today! Don't worry, I do know what Day 2 will consist of..... :)

So, here are some pictures from the party:


Ready for the gift exchange!!!! Here's half of the girls...

Other half of the girls :)

Ashley opening her gift.

I love all of their faces as Jenn Benn opens her mug!

Mandy chose the stocking I stuffed with good things :)

Shannon choosing a gift from what's left!

Anna Leah by the food table.

And the one problem I always run into by taking my own pictures, is that I'm never in any myself! But I know pictures were taken last night that I was in, so....I'll just have to steal some from my friends and show you on another day :)

2 comments:

Nina Diane said...

I'm with you Mallory. Christmas is by far my most fav time of the year! And one of the reasons is the family time. Your 25 days of is a great idea! Mind if I copy you on that?

Mallory said...

No go ahead and do the 25 days of Christmas too! That would be exciting to read!! :)