Thursday, January 17, 2013

Christmas Deals!

Well this is getting posted MUCH later than I anticipated! Earlier today, Matt and I headed out to Short Pump, for what was supposed to be just a quick trip (but I did promise I'd buy him lunch and coffee ;) but we ended up being out there longer than expected.  No big deal. Then, when we got back to his house, I headed to Food Lion to pick up a few things for mom, came home, changed, and a few minutes later I was out the door to go to volleyball! We normally don't have practice on Thursdays, but because of the weather, they canceled the Thursday evening games and just had an open gym...lots of fun!!

Anyway, let me get on to my blog post for today! By now, I hope you know I love Christmas. And, if you don't know, I never pass up a good sale!!.......especially after Christmas!! I can go crazy with after-Christmas sales, and this year was no exception.  Matt and I went to target with the intention to buy wrapping paper, tissue paper, etc. so that we wouldn't have to worry about that next year when we're wrapping our own gifts to everyone.  However, once we were in there, we made an even bigger purchase! We actually bought our first Christmas tree!! Whoo hoo!! I'm super excited about and it was a wonderful deal! I already can't wait to put it up next Thanksgiving Christmas. ;) 

So, here is pretty much everything I bought on sale after Christmas (gotta love Target!!)! And, the best part of it all is that I only paid $15!!!!  {And, sorry, no pic of the Christmas tree....just wait til later this year!!!}

{ignore the water bottle in the background....WHY on Earth I didn't move it, I'll never know...}
 

Also, what you might not be able to notice is that underneath the bag of bows on the left, there are several small packages of decorative tissue paper. But, underneath those small packages are seven big packages of tissue paper stacked up!...I should've just taken a picture of them alone! At 10-30 cents a pack, did you really think I'd get just one?!


No comments: