Thursday, January 3, 2013

Fun Run!

I'm interrupting my regularly scheduled blog post for today (which will now be posted on Monday), to share something that has "interrupted" my life. Boyyyy has it consumed too much of my time!

The only games apps I used to have on my phone were Words with Friends, Scramble with Friends, and Hanging with Friends, but I recently deleted almost all of those games to make room for other apps.  However, one day I was browsing the App Store and came across Fun Run.  It looked fun --well, I guess it better be since "fun" is in the title!!-- and the little characters looked cute, so I downloaded it. BIG mistake.

I downloaded it Sunday night during the Cowboys/Redskins game.  It finished loading on a commercial break, so I had, you know, about a minute and a half to just "test it out." Wrong.  I then had to keep prying myself away from Fun Run every time the game came on. I'd play a few rounds, then tell myself, "WATCH. THE. GAME." haha. 

If you have the game, you can probably agree with me on how fun it is. I love that you can play random games with all different users and vote on which level to run, but my favorite part is that you can play with a friend! Unlike the "...with Friends" games where you complete your turn and wait for the other person to play you back, on Fun Run, you literally play your friend at the same time.  I beggggged Matt to play with me on New Years Eve during commercial breaks of Hook and The Goonies! ;)  Then, Abby got the game last night because I guess I finally annoyed her to death to play me.

When I was at Matt's house on New Years Eve and had started playing Fun Run again, he said, "you must really love that game." I said, "yeah, but it's not like I'm addicted to it or anything." He then asked, "have you spent all of your time playing it?" My response was, "wellll, if you consider staying up til 1:30am playing it....." ha!

If you don't have the game yet, DON'T GET IT. It's too addicting!! haha. 

No comments: