Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Things You Should Know About Me....

....if we're going to be BFFs.

I was searching random blogs last week and came across one who did a similar post to this. Because I'm scatter-brained sometimes and I quickly get distracted, somewhere in the process of doing more searches, I lost that original blog. Sad. But, that doesn't mean I'm not going to do my own post on the topic!

Basically, this is a list of random facts about me.  If you're around me on a daily basis, read my blog often, or we communicate regularly, you probably already know most of these, but I thought it would still be fun to share some fun facts!

Let's get started...

I watch Christmas movies year round.

My Glee CD in my car is often stuck on repeat, but it's completely intentional.

Disney Channel Original Movies (DCOMs) are still my favorite--but only the good ones.

I love watching Food Network, but don't expect any form of good cooking come from me. My extent of cooking is making a sandwich.

I love my blog.  A lot.

I still have no idea what I want to do with my life - career wise - so just save your breath and don't ask me.

I'm sometimes terrible at responding to texts/messages/emails. Don't take it personally!

I organize everything in my life.  Even my blog posts.  I have a very detailed calendar.

I apply chapstick probably 87 times a day, minimum.

I've recently (as in...starting August/September) found my love for volleyball. I will most definitely be playing ANYTIME there's Open Gym!! Winter League isn't even close to being over yet, but I'm still super excited to continue playing during Summer League!

I'm easily distracted and I'll sometimes forget what I'm talking about, while I'm in the middle of a sentence. ha!

I like to clean! I love how a freshly cleaned room looks (with vacuum lines, haha!)

I could really add a lot more random things to this list, but I keep getting distracted by the other internet tabs I have open.  Really, does this surprise you?

No comments: