Friday, January 4, 2013

Pin It Friday : New Years Quotes

Last February I started doing Pin It Friday every week, or as close to every week as I could.  Each Friday, I would pick five pins from 5 different boards on my Pinterest account and shared them on my blog.  I tried to vary which boards I chose from to keep everything different, but that didn't always happen. 

To not feel like I'm not keeping up with Pin It Friday this year, I still want to do it, but I'm going to change it up a little bit. 

For 2013, my goal is to do one Pin It Friday each month. (Who knows, maybe some months there will be more!)  Also, instead of sharing just five pins from five different boards, there will be a certain theme for that particular Pin It Friday and there will be no limit on how many pins I use! Soooo, maybe I created that last rule so I wouldn't have to make decisions over which pins/boards to include and which to leave off, haha!

So, to follow up with Tuesday's New Years post, I wanted this weeks theme to continue along with New Years.  Here are a bunch of quotes that I found on Pinterest that I think can be good to keep in the back of our minds as we start going through this year!


No comments: