Friday, January 18, 2013

Style & Fashion : Kate Middleton

How many of you remember what you were doing on April 29, 2011?

I remember starting my day off by watching The Royal Wedding!

Yes, I was one of those people who woke up at 4:00 in the morning, or whatever outrageous early morning hour it was, just so I could watch this great big wedding! {Luckily, this was the year I didn't have a roommate, so I didn't have to worry about annoying anyone!} Anyway, while I may have regretted it later during class, I'm so glad I woke up to watch, because it was so cool to see! Plus, all of those hats sure did give me something to laugh it...that, or I was just really tired!

Ever since seeing The Royal Wedding, I've thought Kate Middleton is just so pretty. I mean, just look at this wedding picture of her.....beautiful!

Last weekend I started looking at pictures of Kate Middleton online because I liked seeing all of her different outfits and styles.  Matt actually came up behind me while I was doing this, and, acting like I was very strange, asked me, "What are you doing..?" Me: "Looking at pictures of Kate Middleton." Matt: "Whyyyy?" Me: "Because I can..." haha. I didn't tell him I was really doing "research" for a blog post. haha.

And on that note, here are some pictures I came across of some of my favorite looks from Kate Middleton. Enjoy!



Love this dress!!

 

These next two outfits are probably my top favorites!


And here's one more look at her gorgeous wedding dress!


No comments: