Monday, December 12, 2011

25 Days of Christmas: Day 12

Not only do I love Christmas, but I also love crafts!! My Aunt Vickie happens to be very crafty too!! I went a few years where I was fascinated with beading (now, I just get frustrated and impatient with it!), and Aunt Vickie taught me how to bead, bought be my first bead box, pliers, wire, etc., and I thought it was the coolest thing ever!! I made a few things, but then I guess I started getting impatient, or just not having enough time, so all of my beads and everything got boxed up and are sitting in my closet. Maybe I'll eventually get back to it.. Anyway! Vickie has also made several gifts that she's given to all the cousins every Christmas. One year, we got these awesome box of drawers and she painted them each in colors unique to each of us. She's also made us several ornaments! This one is probably my favorite gift she made. I don't know what it is about this angel, but I just love when I pull it out of my ornament box to hang up on my tree each year! It's kind funny (and hard to believe) that I got this ornament when I was 1/3 of the age I am now! haha!!

No comments: