Monday, December 5, 2011

25 Days of Christmas: Day 5

Every year Mom always buys my sister and me a Hallmark Christmas ornament. We usually wait to get them after Christmas when they're on sale (because they're so expensive before Christmas!). Usually, the ornament I choose has something to do with a TV show or movie...who knows, you might see some show up on this years' 25 Days of Christmas!! Anyway, when I was little, well, for the first 5 years of my life, these were the ornaments I got each year. Then apparently when I was five, but getting ready for my sixth Christmas, Hallmark decided to stop making these bear number ornaments. Sad face :( Actually, that probably worked out for the best. Every year I hang these ornaments up all in a row. If I had any more (or even 21), they'd probably wrap all the way around my tree! haha! Then, I'd be in even more trouble than I am now when the outrageous number of ornaments I currently have on my tree!

No comments: