Thursday, December 29, 2011

25 Days of Christmas: Day 21

Yes, yes, I know, I know. I'm so behind on this!! And not to throw excuses out there, but the few days before and after Christmas are just sooo busy. It's not that I didn't want to blog each day (because of course I did!), it was just that we were doing 50 different things each day, and by the time I had time to blog, I was just too exhausted to do so!
I think everyone in my mom's family has one of these ornaments...or maybe I just made it up when I was little and that has stuck with me ever since! haha. But, even if everyone doesn't have this, it always makes me think of mom's family and all the times spent down at the river! We don't go as often anymore because we're all so busy, but luckily we got down there twice this past summer!!! For Matt's birthday and for Mom's! Exciting :)

No comments: