Thursday, December 15, 2011

25 Days of Christmas: Day 15

The other day, I posted about an ornament I love that didn't really have a funny story behind it or anything, it's just an ornament I love. I mentioned that it came in a set of ornaments, with other brightly colored ornaments in the box. Well, instead of just telling you about those other brightly colored ornaments, I thought it would only be appropraite to share those with you too! So, today you actually get to see 4 pictures of some ornaments I love!


These pictures really don't do justice to show you the actual bright colors of the ornaments. I guess that's what you get when you use your external flash to get better quality pictures, but you only have yellow walls to bounce the light off of! haha.
In this box set, there were 4 of the polka dot ones (from the linked post above), and 2 of each of these colors. Unfortunately, one of the yellow ones did not survive Christmas 2010. Last year was the first year I've ever had my tree fall--and no, before you ask, it wasn't because there were too many ornaments hanging on one side! My tree was sticking out in front of my doorway just a little too much, so I was moving it back. I thought I had a good hold on it, but, looking back I didn't! Only one other ornament broke during the fall, but luckily, we were able to superglue Minnie Mouse's shoes back on and you can't even tell they broke off!!

No comments: