Friday, December 9, 2011

25 Days of Christmas: Day 9

There are no funny or sentimental stories that go along with today's favorite ornament. No elves magically popping out of my ornaments, no trips to New York, Disneyworld, etc. Instead, today's ornament came in a box set, and the cardboard box is completely falling apart! One year after Christmas, I was with Mom and Abby and we were shopping at Garden Ridge for the after Christmas sales. Mom let us each choose one box of ornaments that we could get. I chose probably the most brightly colored ornaments (and if you know me, you know that's an accurate choice!). There were 2 hot pink ornaments, 2 lime green, 2 yellow, and 2 bright blue, as well as 4 of these ornaments. I just like them because of all the bright colors put together. And, to put it in a nutshell, that's pretty much me!

No comments: