Friday, December 16, 2011

25 Days of Christmas: Day 16

My to-do list for today is quite lengthy, but several of the bullets have me getting ready for Pendleton Christmas tomorrow!! (P.S. has anyone else in the family realized that we will have celebrated Christmas TWICE in 2011?!) I love our family get togethers--there are SO many of us, and it seems like every year we just keep growing! But I will not complain one bit; I love big families! Tomorrow we're doing something a bit different. We usually get together in the early afternoon or evening to celebrate holidays, but this year we're having brunch! I'm really excited to change it up a bit. Plus, I just really love breakfast food!! So, I'm baking some goodies today to take over to Aunt Vickie's in the morning, so I thought this ornament fit nicely for today! Enjoy!

No comments: