Wednesday, December 7, 2011

25 Days of Christmas: Day 7

When I was growing up, I was in the Christmas plays at church. I think I was in every one they had. (I started my love of Christmas at a young age.) I was anything from a baby sheep (lamb?), an angel, a music teacher for the Christmas Soccer Team, a girl in a gang, a girl who wanted every toy in the world but became friends with Chucko the Clown, Jack (in the box), and Ms. Glamour Doll, and the list goes on. Each play takes hours of rehearsals to get ready, and I would look forward to every single one.

After finishing the play, all of the kids participating would get gifts from the directors, and most of the time, we got ornaments!! This one has always been a favorite, because, I mean, it's a snowman inside of a glass ball. But, as the tag says, some assembly required. You may remember about a year ago, I blogged about one of my friends, Casey. Well, the year of this play, his mom was one of the directors, and she made these adorable ornaments. I hope you enjoy another of my favorite ornaments, and come back tomorrow to see another!!



No comments: