Monday, December 13, 2010

25 Days of Christmas: Day 13

I woke up this morning after everyone else had left for school and work. I got out of bed, bent down to pick up my laptop, and something I saw out of the corner of my eye caught my attention. I saw white. Nothing. But. White. Through the opening of my blinds. I quickly looked back towards my window, then opened the blinds and thought, "what in the world?! when did this happen!?" I was sooo confused. I didn't even know they were calling for snow flurries, let alone a couple of inches! But hey, I'm not going to complain; I love snow :) And I'm excited they're calling for more!!

Matt and I were going Christmas shopping today, and on one road between my house and his, there is a really steep hill you drive down. The trees that line that hill were all covered and snow, and it made all of the trees bend and arch over the road. I swear, it looked (and felt) like I was driving through a snow tunnel and it was just sooo pretty! I wish I had taken my camera with me; I can't believe I didn't!

Sooo after the Christmas shopping, soup and macaroni and cheese (and other things from Panara) for lunch, listening to Christmas music, snow on the ground (and of course the ice that led to a tractor trailer to get stuck across two and a half lanes of 295), Qdoba for dinner, and more, I thought it would only be appropriate to tell you that today's song, #13, is It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas!! :)

No comments: