Sunday, December 19, 2010

25 Days of Christmas: Day 19

Today's song wasn't on the original list of "Christmas songs I should use on blog for 25 days of Christmas 2010." haha. To be honest, I had completely forgotten about the song until I was in the kitchen with Mom and Abby, who were baking cookies and cupcakes, and the song came on Lite 98. The song is "Mary Had A Baby," and I thought it'd be appropriate to post today about it since our church choir's Christmas Cantata was tonight...which was amazing!

When you look at the lyrics of the song, it looks like a really long song with so many lyrics you'll have to learn! But really, it doesn't seem that long, and all of the lyrics repeat themselves, so it's relaly only like learning a few lines and then saying them again! haha If you'd like to hear the song, you can do so here.

I also went to celebrate one Christmas today with some of Matt's family! I'm looking forward to this week. Aside from the chemistry work I have to do, there are so many festive things to be done this week, and I hope to have lots of pictures to share!!

No comments: