Wednesday, December 15, 2010

25 Days of Christmas: Day 15

My family and I have gone to Disney World during Christmas 2 times. One year, we left the day after Thanksgiving to go and spend a week, and then another year, we left the day before Thanksgiving to spend another week. The second time, when we left the day before Thanksgiving, we ate Thanksgiving dinner at one of the restaraunts in Disney and when we left the park to go back to our hotel, there weren't Christmas decorations to be seen anywhere. We woke up the next morning, and it was truly like magic. Everything, I mean EVERYTHING had been transformed to Christmas! Trees everywhere, everything. It was awesome.

In the MGM Studios park, they actually have a whole section that they set up with millions and millions of Christmas lights. They hand out those glasses I mentioned on Day 12 for everyone to look at the lights with. AND, they had SNOW coming off of the rooftops of all of the buildings. So it was Christmas time, it was snowing, and my whole family was wearing shorts! haha. Nice!

I don't know if it was because I may have heard this song (#15) in Disney one of the times we were there for Christmas, or just because of the tune to the song, but every single time I hear "We Need A Little Christmas" I just instantly picture myself walking through Disney World! But I won't complain; I LOVVVVVE Disney! :)

And now, after writing this post, I really want to find some Disney pictures to put up!!

No comments: