Thursday, December 23, 2010

25 Days of Christmas: Day 23

I cannot believe tomorrow is CHRISTMAS EVE!! Where has December gone? Really, where has 2010 gone?! Crazyness!

Our church has been allowing another church to use our sanctuary for their services while they are renovating their building. I've never really met anyone from the other church, but every time I've seen one of them coming in as I've been leaving, they've all seemed so nice!

Well, the two churches got together and put together an event tonight at Fort Lee: A Live Nativity. It was so cool! (and cold!) And they also had singing, and hot apple cider...which I now like ;) They did not use a real baby, but there was a tiny white dog who looked like he could have been playing the part of a sheep! haha. Here is a picture I took with my phone right before we left.......


I thought it would only be appropriate to share my #23 favorite Christmas song: Mary Did You Know.

When I was in the choir at church, we sang this song one year. I had never heard it before then and I immediately loved it. It's a very great song!

No comments: