Tuesday, December 14, 2010

25 Days of Christmas: Day 14

There are several things about me & Christmas that drive Matt crazy. For example:
  • my obsession with Christmas in general
  • the very large amounts of Christmas decorations I have
  • the fact that even though I have those very large amounts of decorations, I buy more every year.
  • every time we walk in a store, I can't leave without at least briefly scanning the Christmas shelves...even if I honestly don't plan on buying anything
  • I'll plan my day around what Christmas specials and movies are playing on TV
And that's just to name a few. But I think what drives him the most crazy is when I get the #15 song stuck in my head! And if, after you listen to it, you get it stuck in your heard all. the. time. I apologize in advance.

Jason Mraz's version of Winter Wonderland is ah-may-zing. Seriously.

When I look this video up on YouTube, or listen to it at home on Mom's Christmas CD (that she bought only so we could all listen to this song!!), I can never ever listen to it just once. Not once. And thennnnnn I sing it for the rest of the day...or week. Just depending!

If you haven't already listened to any of the songs I've linked videos to, you just havvve to at least watch this one. I promise you won't regret it!! Enjoy song #14! :)

No comments: