Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Our Wedding: Wrap Up

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but today ends this six and a half week marathon of daily blogs about wedding details & wedding pictures.  However, that doesn't mean there won't be any more posts about the wedding in the future!

I certainly do have more wedding related things to blog about, but, I also have completely filled in the calendar through September and part of October with other fun things I want to blog about and share.  For instance, no one has even seen any of our pictures from Jamaica yet, other than the few on my phone!  Those will DEFINITELY be coming soon :)

So, today's post is just to wrap up all of the wedding posts and thank everyone again!

Here is a list of all of our big vendors:

Venue: Science Museum of Virginia / Rehearsal Dinner: The Berkeley Hotel / Photography: Steven & Lily Photography / Caterer: Roma Italian Restaurant / DJ: Barry Martin / Preacher: Johnathan Woodham / Mistress of Ceremonies: Aunt Sherrie / Cake: The Buttercream Bee / Flowers: Flowers by Zoie / Rentals: Classic Party Rentals / My Dress & Veil: Alfred Angelo / Tuxes: Men's Wearhouse

In addition to that list, there are still lots of other people who contributed to our day and need to be thanked. 

Of course, our parents, who gave us the most perfect weekend and helped make sure everything was exactly right. And their time and energy throughout the whollllllle planning process.

Ambra, for the hours spent altering my dress to make it even better than the dress I picked up from the store!  I will always appreciate your time & hard work!!

Kelly & all of Abby's Sigma sisters--you all are seriously the BEST for working so quickly on wedding day to get everything set up.  And Ms. Dick for assisting and throwing in her personal touch on everything :)  You all made our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception PERFECT.

Our family and friends, from childhood, church, high school, college, etc., etc., thank you for those of you who could celebrate the day with us, especially those who traveled long distances!

If I forgot to mention you personally, it wasn't intentional.  Without making excuses for myself, I've just had a horrible headache and it honestly hurts to even think, which is why I'm trying to get this post done ASAP...

Finally, I want to thank Matt, for being the better half who doesn't get stressed out over small details, and when I can't explain what I want, he can put it into words and make it happen!

No comments: